Total Pageviews

Friday, December 18, 2015

Blue Berry Oatmail Cupcakes

I am not a big fan of cupcakes but when it comes to vegan-gluten-free-sugarless cupcakes I am ALL for them! I made these extremely simple and delicous cupcakes a while ago, and decided to make them again today as a little snack to bring along with me on my errands. (I am trying my hardest to make this weekend as productive as much as possible. lol )


The first time I made them they did not have so much taste as well as being a little too crumble to call cupcakes, but this time they turned out spectaclar!! I was in the mood for something crunchy and savory-sweet so this was the perfect fix. The blue berries gave it a nice touch of sweetener and the oatmeal was nice and mild. For the crunch I added uncooked qinuoa. Then added some cinammon for a little more extra spice.

Next time I need to make this in a bigger batch so I can freeze them and eat them all throughout the week!





No comments:

Post a Comment