Total Pageviews

Friday, December 18, 2015

Vegan Cinnamon Rolls

I sometimes go to see my sister in Roppongi to chat and have coffe everyonce in a while, and we always seem to pass by the this cinnamon roll shop called "Cinnabon" (as many of you may know.) Just passing by makes me want to walk in the store and buy as many as my wallet can handle! BUT sadly it isnt vegan so I decided to make my own verson of "Cinnabons"s! lol

I actually have to admit.......these were parties for the mouth! lol
They tasted awesome! I used coconut milk with powder sugar for the topping which was not far from original cannamon toppings!! (Sadly I took the photo before I put the topping on....)

If I could find a way to keep them nice and warm all day long I would love to share these with everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment