Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Nataraj -Indian curry delights

Banana Avacado Icecream

 Shibuya Nataraj

I remember Mr.Dias recommending this Idian curry restuarant in Shibuya, saying there is vegan nan and vegetarian/ vegan curry as well.
Being the hugest fan of indian curry, I had to go and check it out for myself.


I have only been there once, and I am hooked!! I want to go back asap!


Even though it's a restuarant in Shibuya this place did not seem to get many customers (I went at around dinner time.) so my sister and I felt like we had the whole place to our selves.


there was this beautifully carved wooden art piece hanging on the wall that was carved in a way that it was supposed to be placed under a light in order to make shadows in the wooden frame work which I thought was absolutely beautiful and gave the restuarant a very rich feel to it.


There was komatsuna vegan nan that my sister and I had to try out. We also had the spinach and lentil curry.
Our table ended up looking so lovely and greeeeeeeeen!


When I see vegan icecream on the menu, there is no way that I am not going to try it out! We both ordered the banana avocado icecream that was topped with some sort of mango pure sauce.
This icecream was DEVINE!
I usually do not like most icecream but this was the perfect dessert, not to sweet as well as it being the perfect amount!
I am definitely going to try and make this at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment